Blueprints for healthcare
Blueprints brings benefits to providers, hospitals, and insurers
Modern healthcare is supported by a growing number of electronic needs, and has special requirements that demand enterprise-class software. But healthcare services are about more than just servers, switches, and apps. Blueprints is the only solution that can support full-stack intelligence, from power generators to insurance forms.
HIPAA & HITECH
- Supports HIPAA and HITECH requirements for management of protected health information (PHI).
- Role-based security features, granular access controls, and mandatory HTTPS access and data encryption.
- Blueprints maintains a universal access and tracking log, and can perform automated off-site backup and restore.
- Both HIPAA-compliant SaaS and hosted virtual appliance delivery options are available.
- Integrate infrastructure data with high-level information like workflows, form requirements, and processes.
- Represent non-electronic aspects separately from the supporting systems.
- Rapidly assess the impact of infrastructure degradation on practical services and capabilities.
- Create a unified characterizations of how technical equipment and software interacts with the care environment.
Increase your visibility
- A simple interface and role-based security allows novices to use Blueprints with minimal training.
- Build dashboards and automatically-updated documentation using the Blueprints API.
- Generate comprehensive reports in a matter of seconds, ideal for meetings, audits, or paper documentation.
- Design sessions to give quick access to relevant information.
Built to be reliable
- Work from any secured web browser, no special software requirements or installation necessary.
- Blueprints SmartSync keeps your data up-to-date, preventing stale information.
- Universal history log lets you time shift, or search and examine changes at any time.
- Off-site backups with optional "hot standby" SaaS, 30-minute snapshots, or integrate with your enterprise backup solution.