Blueprints for High-Tech
Make your processes as high-tech as your products
High-tech companies of all stripes use Blueprints. Complicated products require high levels of coordination, precision, and many different systems and people play a role. That's where Blueprints comes in.
Manage with data
- Analyze data to make decisions about architecture, resource requirements, and provisioning.
- Universal history tracking lets you visualize the evolution of your data and configuration over time.
- Create reports, charts, and diagrams incorporating impact analysis, dependency analysis, and other metrics.
- Run simulations to analyze metrics such as cost-of-downtime, startup order, or design your own.
Handle rapid changes
- Open data formats and the ability to adapt to special formats allows Blueprints to be rapidly ported to accept new information.
- Views, reports, and diagrams are generated on-the-fly, incorporating new information continuously.
- Sophisticated automation allows data to be continuously sent to the Blueprints model.
- Changes can be reverted, deletion is never permanent, and the model can be time-shifted to any point in time.
Built to be reliable
- Work from any secured web browser, no special software requirements or installation necessary.
- Blueprints SmartSync keeps your data up-to-date, preventing mistakes from stale information.
- Universal history log lets you time shift, or search and examine changes at any time.
- Off-site backups with optional "hot standby" SaaS, 30-minute snapshots, and integration with your enterprise backup solution.
- Combine infrastructure data with high-level information like workflows, processes, experiments, and research
- Represent non-electronic aspects separately from the supporting systems
- Create domain-specific object and relation types with unique icons, colors, and options to match your industry
- Build automation to import and synchronize domain-specific data formats